Saturday, August 9, 2008

Being Honestly

I'm sorry about my kinda stupid dammit things..I say you jerk but i'm bastard...I don't know when Im just starting lyk kill myself again...Because only FYI...
Afraid like panic disaster social phobia hell goes....
You know how it goes...Perhaps You've come across someone much like my Guard or maybe you yourself are guilty of saying something equally as mean. Either way, we're all accustomed with the trash talk. While this behavior is to be expected but sometimes I disagree with the etiquette ...
If we were to spend so much of our time and energy and point out something that we feel is wrong, shouldn't we be more concerned for those who choose to go on the safe route and stick to Promises that is considered "in?
I think the most important thing to keep in mind is that if it makes the others happy, then that's the way it should be.
I'm feeling no stress be your side without ur stupify...
Last but not least , You will choose a ladies out of numerous applied by your discover and ...
Well, behave !

No comments: